Research & Development
Attostat’s expertise provides the strength in nanoscience understanding to be an extension of your organization’s Research and Development function. Our team provides nanoparticle characterization, instrumentation, efficacy definition and production method to meet your product needs. We furthermore assist in defining the application carrier and method. Attostat also provides testing and third-party validation to support regulatory compliance activities. We partner with your organization to create a compliant and sellable product.
Scalable Product Supplier
Attostat’s patent-protected production process is fast and consistent, enabling reliable and scalable production. The laser ablation process creates spherical nano material that is consistent and in size, shape and stable in suspension without the use of chemicals (i.e. surfactants). The result is specific-sized non-ionic nanoparticles produced at the necessary concentration to be effective in a given application. It takes minutes to produce liters of material that can be stored and shipped without concern of particle agglomeration or fall-out.
Whether through a Joint Venture, License Agreement, or Service & Product relationship, Attostat strives to become an extension of your company--allowing access to our research team and even intellectual property if necessary. Our success depends on the success of our go-to-market partners and we are committed to provide the resources necessary to provide value to our partners' customers.
List of Offerings
Research & Development
- Characterization - physical properties and concentration
- Instrumentation – validating nanoparticles characterization
- Production Method – dialing in effective production set-up
- Efficacy Definition – gaining confidence in the desired effect
- Exposure – confirming safety to environment and human
- Toxicity – bringing confidence in long-term safety
- Formula – deciding on proper carrier
- Delivery Method/Transfer – assisting in application method
- Final Efficacy – validating that the product has desired effect
- Exposure – ensuring safe environment & human interaction
- Storage – assessing temperature, storage, fall-out, etc.
Regulation (EPA, FDA, USDA)
- Landscape Navigating – understanding effort and timeline
- Research and Testing –applying understanding, documentation & third party validation
- Application and Approval – interacting with Regulatory Agency
- Special Considerations – customizing for proper carrier, equipment & output
- Demand Planning – managing materials, time, labor and output rates
- Capacity Planning – providing scalable production to meet demand
- Laser Production Engineering – modifying laser technology for unique production needs
- Capital Planning and Set-up – defining needed equipment, procurement and set-up
End Use Quality Assurance
- Product Verification – continuous checking of efficacy, exposure, toxicity, etc.
- Documentation – ensuring proper regulatory documentation
- Research & Development – continuous improvement of nanotechnology
The Attostat Process
Attostat’s laser ablation process establishes a new standard of production providing scalable manufacturing in order to meet consumer volume demands. This process makes nanotechnology economically accessible to provide healing, protection and enhancements to your products in serving your consumers.
Selecting and Purifying Material
Specific materials unique to the application desired are selected and put through a refining process to eliminate any impurities—insuring all Attostat materials are 100% pure.
Breaking it Down
Attostat’s proprietary laser ablation production process breaks down elemental material to create spherical particles of a very specific size. The narrow size distribution is critical to the effectiveness and non-toxicity of the nanoparticles.
Attostat verifies the size and shape of every sample with state-of-the-art analytic tools. Attostat’s narrow size distribution reduces waste, helping the environment and costs. Attostat’s perfectly round particles allow them to stay suspended in solution and don’t require any surfactants.
Tests are done to check for effectiveness and safety. Attostat spends a significant amount time in research and development to discover new applications and ensure the safety of those products.